Thursday, August 9, 2012

Micah is One Month

Micah turned one month on August 2nd.  He weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long.  Micah keeps us very busy and is such a joy.  


Andy's parents came to see us and to help us for about a week and a half.  It was so nice of them to stay for so long. They are having a very busy summer, too. In May, Andy's Dad retired from his job as a high school principal, after working in public education for 40 years. In another week they will begin moving to a new home in Arkansas.





Micah took lots of naps on Mimi Sue.....




Jonathan loved having Mimi Sue and PawPaw here to play with him.



We had a good time on our outing to Young's Dairy.





Micah's first trip to church.




My sisters Natalie and Melissa came to visit for a long weekend.  They were a big help and I was so happy for the company.






Playing at the park.



Jonathan loves kissing his little brother.  


My 33rd Birthday (it's quite a challenge to get both boys still--and happy--at the same time!)



4 comments:

  1. Micah and Jonathan are so so so adorable, Jen! I love seeing all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, those Nelson girls still got it! Hotties!!

    Love your Moby wrap. Do you like it better than a sling? I have one but bought it while prego and the store said I could come back when I wasn't and learn how to put it on. Then the store went out of business. :o( Wish you were here to teach me how to maneuver it.

    Love Micah's sweet, sweet face. He is so cute that I just want to pick him up and love on the little guy! Can't wait to get my hands on him!

    Last, just noticed the blog title change...Little OneS. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micah has his own thing going on! I don't see much resemblance to Jonathan at that age. HOw are you? Hanging in there? Let's talk soon. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I have to ask - did you all plan on wearing purple in these pics on the swing? :) It sounds like a Nelson sister thing to do.
    Micah is precious and growing fast. Big Bro is a cutie pie. How blessed you are!!
    Love and miss you friend!!

    ReplyDelete