Thursday, October 7, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to our baby blog!  I was hesitant to create a blog because I have never really seen myself as someone who would have a lot to say on one. But what I do know is pictures.  I thought this would be an easy way to get pictures to our friends and family.  Who knows--maybe I will have something to say every once-in-a-while too.

So to begin, here are a few pictures.  These are pregnancy pictures that a good friend in Dayton took of us, and a couple of pictures of me at 39 weeks.  Only one more week to go (or maybe less!).

Enjoy!




4 comments:

  1. Wow, am I really your first comment. It's crazy Mark and I were just talking about how I feel like your pregnancy has flown by - I remember so vividly your call to tell me you were pregnant that I can't believe in just DAYS you'll be holding your little guy. So thrilled and so excited for both of you. Your pictures are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - you've dropped. I can totally see it. And the belly pics turned out SOOOOO great!! You're naturally beautiful AND photogenic, so I'm not surprised at how stunning you look, but I am highly impressed with how the ones turned out with you and Chandler...er, Andy. They look so natural of both of you, and I know you're going to treasure them forever. The last one is fantastic - your silhouette against Andy's white shirt - awesome. And I love how you can see a little bit of his sleeve behind you because it marks where you leave off and shows just how chic and slender you've managed to stay. You look gorgeous, friend. Oh, and 39 WEEKS?!? Where did it go?? I'm so excited for you and I can't wait for this little guy to get here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a beautiful woman...and even more so as a mommy! Can't wait to hear the great news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reid and I love the pictures!!! He has, once again, been talking a lot this morning about "the baby". I think he has more to say than any of the kids!! He will be a great "in charge" kind of cousin. We're praying you through these final days. Can't wait!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete