Sunday, November 7, 2010

More Visitors


Jonathan has been very lucky to have family come to visit and meet him in Dayton.  Last weekend my sisters Melissa and Natalie came in town for a few days.  We had a wonderful time (besides the fact that Jonathan is now very spoiled from being held all weekend!)  My mother was also still here for their visit and we enjoyed some good girl time.  (Andy was out of town at a conference.)  We spent the weekend admiring Jonathan and taking TONS of pictures, which is what we do best.  Here are just a few of the pictures.














3 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun visit, Jen! I wish there was a way for you to keep J just that teeny for another six weeks, but I'm sure you are hard at work getting him bigger right now. :) He is just so perfect! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to me how he can look so different from picture to picture. However, he is super adorable in all of them and all you gals are gorgeous. What nice genes you've inherited! And as I said before, I'm glad Andy was out of town: I'm not sure you would have gotten away with the Jonathan/pumpkin display if he hadn't been...

    Miss you guys already!!

    ReplyDelete