Wednesday, May 25, 2011

7 Months

Sorry for the delay.  Life has been a little extra busy around here.  I spent a week in Texas last week, and work has been very busy.  This post is a little short because I am going to tackle my trip to Texas in a different post, so stay tuned.  

Jonathan now sits up very well.  He weighs 17 pounds 14 ounces (55th percentile), and he is eating great.   He loves to play on the floor and he also still loves to jump in his jumper.  

Isn't he just the cutest little boy ever?




Our good friends Ben and Liza came to town for Ben's graduation.  We were thrilled to have them back in Dayton for a couple of days.  Here we are with Liza and their youngest, Mary.  



My second Mother's Day (yes, I count last year while I was pregnant .  . . . .).



Roses from Andy.  (He also made me a wonderful video of Jonathan's first 6 months, as well as a massage or a pedicure!)  


My sleeping boys.


This is our backyard.  These flowers are already gone now, but weren't they beautiful?



1 comment:

  1. Lush garden, beautiful son, thoughtful hubby, and old friends. Lots of good stuff - all well-deserved!!

    ReplyDelete