Monday, May 30, 2011

Trip to Texas Part 2

To pick up where I left off . . . here we are at the t-ball game.  The kids enjoyed a few minutes of being "in charge" of Jonathan.


Aunt Natalie.


Aunt Melissa and Benjamin


Uncle Scott


One morning at the Bryant's while I was getting ready all three Bryant kids came in to see Jonathan.  We ended up all hanging out in there for awhile before they left for school.  


Tuesday morning Jonathan and I went to the zoo with Cora and Jordan.  It was Jonathan's first trip and it was a success!


The giraffes were our favorite.  



At some point during the trip, Jonathan discovered his tongue and learned how fun it is to stick it out!


We got to have a nice lunch with our good friend Christy.



Anna 


Luke


My final day in town I got to see Kristen and her children Nathanael and Abby.  I also got to meet Baby Anna for the first time.  


My good friend Stacy and her youngest son Cameron also came to see us from College Station.  We only had a few hours together but it was a great visit!


Cameron and Nathanael.


I love this picture.  Jonathan had just fallen over, but doesn't it look like he is just lounging after a long day?


One last shot with the Bryant kids.


This is in the airport while I was waiting for my flight.  What a cute face!!!


If you made it to the end of this, congrats and thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That zoo pic with the giraffe is classic. Love his excited zoo face (Jonathan's excited zoo face, that is. I don't know whether the giraffe is excited about being at the zoo or not. I also don't know if it's a "he" or a "she" and I respect its privacy)! SOOOOO glad you got to come and spend so much time in TX. We miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Jonathan sure is cute - what a great combination of you two! I was also glad to see some pix of Cora (and family). She's a cutie too. Looks like you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete